[CAUT] websites

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri May 15 15:00:45 MDT 2009

Hi Dave,

I was dumbfounded when I saw this on the website under "How to tune your own piano". Another site describes the same nonsense and adds "Find out what technicians don't want you to know..." Oooooo! We are a devilish, lot making millions off the dumb masses... Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not very computer saavy. I'd go completely nuts seeing much of this stuff!

Best,
Jim

(p.s. I'm almost out of that Cajun spice you gave me. Might have to come down there and get some more! Don't send any, I need a good excuse.)