[CAUT] websites

maxpiano maxpiano at sc.rr.com
Sat May 16 18:44:58 MDT 2009

I even tried a monkey wrench as a kid.

I got one of those allen wrench jobs when I was in high school for 69 cents from Western Auto--the allen wrench was the handle for a whole assortment of tips.  I still have it in my box of wrenches somewhere.  I tried to tune a friend's piano with it after borrowing the tuning fork from the high school science lab.  After several bass strings bit the dust in the bottom of the Behr Bros. upright, I "retired" from the profession.  Until several years later when I got proper instruction from the technician who came regularly to the college where I studied.

My second retirement has not yet come up, though I have been drawing social security for ten years.  But that's a different subject.

Bill Maxim, RPT