[CAUT] (no subject)

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu May 21 14:11:47 MDT 2009

Patrick,

All this begs the question of what this section of the piano should look like;, type of felt, pressure from/on felt, deflection angles, etc. Like I've said, I tried to put back what was there (not really thinking about it). Del, Ron, others? Yea Ron, I know... I should be on pianotech because you've addressed this 3 times already <G>. Ok I'll sign up.

Jim Busby

Jim,
Yes the felt looks like it could be one of the culprits. Do any of our
über-remanufacturers have recommended suppliers / specifications for
the best understring felt (aside from "buy the stuff that works best")?
Patrick Draine