[CAUT] glue/hammers

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Nov 3 13:02:56 MST 2009

Hello Henry,

I've used several glues, moulding glue being the favorite for years, but since Vince Mrykalo's hide glue class I went back to hide. Any problems I "thought" I had with hide glue are outweighed by the advantages. Stephen Shepherd and Vince will be giving a class in Las Vegas at the convention and you may be surprised at how many tricks these guys have. I was humbled by all I DIDN'T know.

Jim Busby BYU