[CAUT] cupcake icing vs action parts

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Nov 10 12:06:44 MST 2009

Susan,

Yes, impractical.

Many years back, Newton Hunt and I played around with the idea of finishing the internal parts.

The time involved, consistency (or lack thereof), as well as additional materials adding to the weight of the parts and collective action weight, was determined to be inappropriate.

I do think that the new designs by WNG may be a futuristic approach and resolve to your thinking.

Or, as DuPont says, "Better Living through Chemestry"

Gerry C