[CAUT] 440

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 12 06:41:15 MST 2009

Everyone here at UNL insists on 440 as the standard.  The only pianos I
let "float" are the practice rooms which can swing from 439-443.  We
occasionally get requests for 442 from European ensembles, but never a
visiting pianist. So the D's and B's we use for concerts are always at
440...year round. I will tune up when requested, although it's a pain.

Paul