[CAUT] FWIW - background considerations

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 07:42:55 MST 2009

Replying publically to this question...
(I thought I had, but apparently it only went to Gerry.)

I "quitired".

Those who might be interested in the position should first visit the pianotech archives from early 2001 (feb/mar) and check out the discussions with Newton Hunt re:workload and "it doesn't matter"

After doing that research, take into account that there are 104 pianos, 5 pipe organs and 3 harpsichords in the stables at Luther. Then do the math.

It looked like I was being set up to be "Newtoned", (micromanaging and all) but at an (in?)opportune moment stole their thunder and announced my retirement.

Conrad Hoffsommer