[CAUT] FWIW - background considerations

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 14 12:21:45 MST 2009

Wow. Newton's wisdom remains timeless....

One person can handle 60 pianos and keep them in acceptable tune and
condition.  More than that something doesn't get done.  Period... End of
story.  One person, one job, 60 pianos.
<snip>
You will be the hero, for a while.  Then expectations begin to rise and
rise and rise until you are a ne'er do well who can't find his zipper in
the men's room.  Accusations, poor performance reports (one said I could
not tune, believe it or not) then someone wants to control your job and
your life.  I am an independent son of a b*%&! so I left, after my health
was ruined by the stress. - Newton Hunt, March 23, 2001