[CAUT] "fluid piano"

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 12:11:03 MST 2009

In a message dated 11/23/2009 1:01:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cousins_gerry at msn.com writes:

What's  the fluiid?  WD40?    Just kidding
Pretty interesting  build. Wonder if the market would accept this radical
of a  design.
Ditto on CalArts.  Any idea as to the price? I didn't see  any mention.
Gerry C
WCUPA
I would think the only "market" would be experimental music programs and
those who wish to play microtonal music with that voice. Pretty restricted,
but  very interesting. I could not see a plate structure. One wonders about
overall  tensions and tension change. Also, the sliders looked like plastic?

Paul