[CAUT] Jeanie's brain storm - was Boston changed to dealers...

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:59:31 MST 2009

A perfect typo!  I wish I had done it.

A CAUT environment would probably be better than a dealership in terms of
learning to diagnose, facing a wider variety of issues, etc.  It also has
the advantage of being in a learning setting, where one can ask lots of
questions of pianists playing the pianos that you work on, and actually
address those issues, instead of having the piano go out the door.  Both are
great for someone coming out of school.  (It's also a great way to fit this
thread into the CAUT list!)

Happy Thanksgiving, all!
-Zeno Wood