[CAUT] Villa-Lobos piano music (self-promotion)

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Tue Sep 8 13:16:39 MDT 2009

Hi, Fred,

Thanks very much for this gift!

I always enjoy your contributions, and very much look forward to hearing and seeing this concert.

I've always been quite partial to Villa-Lobos, and (in what seems like a previous lifetime) performed the Bachianas for flute and bassoon a number of times.

Another favorite is Carlos Chavez, who wrote exceptionally beautiful, if equally difficult, music.

Glad you're performing, Fred!

Best.

Horace