[CAUT] topstick

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 01:09:08 MDT 2009

Bob

E-mail Shanon Rebele?at SRebele at steinway.com. You'll get through much faster. I do believe the "topstick tongue" is the same as the?short stick, and it comes in a satin?ebony finish.

BTW, when I was at UA, a lot of voice performers wanted the lid lower than the short stick, but not all the way down. So for a while they put a black?board eraser under the lid. Then?someone suggested I cut a nickel lid prop down to about 5", and screw it on the lid prop. Worked great. I put one on three of the performing pianos, and they were used constantly

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943