[CAUT] topstick

Mccoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Fri Sep 18 10:37:57 MDT 2009

I made up a bunch of short  sticks and gave them away like candy a few years back. I gave them to our faculty and some of our collaborative pianists for their travels and put a couple in our Ds. I need to make some more now though because it seems they have walked away. This time though for the ones here I think I'll drill a hole through the stick and tie them to the piano somehow to discourage migration.

Alan