[CAUT] Goldberg Variations

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Fri Sep 18 14:12:34 MDT 2009

All,

Our harpsichord professor and students will be performing the Goldberg
Variations on our harpsichords next month. She wants a well
temperament that works for the Goldbergs. I have been tuning the Bach/
Lehman but she does not particularly like it this work. There is some
time to experiment with various temperaments but I though it might be
helpful to query this list for some suggestions?

Thanks!
Don

Donald McKechnie
Piano Technician