[CAUT] Goldberg Variations

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Sep 18 15:28:42 MDT 2009

Bilson likes Valotti. (or Young)  I've never tuned to Young.  How
different are they?

Paul'

From:
G Cousins <cousins_gerry at msn.com>
To:
<ed440 at mindspring.com>, CAUT <caut at ptg.org>
Date:
09/18/2009 04:20 PM
Re: [CAUT] Goldberg Variations

Ed,
I concur with the Valotti-Young. Last semester we had Sr recitals one
Goldberg and the other I don't immediately remember. Both were well
"reviewed" by those in attendance.   (Martin double w double transposing)

Gerry Cousins
West Chester University of PA