[CAUT] Yamaha Story & Clark Grand

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat Sep 19 10:44:40 MDT 2009

I think I came across this years ago, but I don't remember the
answer. It was possible, I remember that much, and you don't have to
do anything weird. First, I assume, you've taken off the fallboard,
which should not be attached to the keyblocks.

Then check the rear of the keyblocks, behind the fallboard, for
screws down from the top, and then check the sides of the keyblocks
toward the front for angled screws. This assumes that the keyslip
will come out on its own, instead of being held in by the blocks.

Schaff carries brown rubber buttons, if it comes to that. Under the
buttons might be the answer -- sorry my memory suffers from
age-related arbitrary time-outs.

Susan Kline