[CAUT] Ari Isaac's bass strings

Court Stewart calexste at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:48:06 MDT 2009

Thanks to Mr. Busby and Dr. Nicolaides (and of course, Mr. Isaac!).  Your
comments seem to be borne out by the recordings I referenced in my original
post.  I've got a pet project (my 1901 Steinway upright) that I'm looking
forward to trying the strings and hammers on.  I've replaced the bass bridge
already (thanks Mr. Trefz) and can't wait to get some good strings on it --
too poor to do it all at once :).  Even with old strings and worn out
hammers it's already got an impressive bass.

Thanks again,
Court Stewart
Associate PTG, MMus, BSMus