[CAUT] Outsourcing bellywork

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Sep 24 15:34:32 MDT 2009

Yea I know, if you read my other post.  I just had the biggest brain fart
of all technicians today!! ;>)

From:
"David Love" <davidlovepianos at comcast.net>
To:
<caut at ptg.org>
Date:
09/24/2009 04:11 PM
Re: [CAUT] Outsourcing bellywork

Yes.   The plate is used for everything from setting bridge locations,
bridge pin array, pin block, etc., etc.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com