[CAUT] Polishing Agraffes ... enjoying the discussion!

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 11:20:50 MDT 2009

To be honest, Jim, abrasive cord is the first thing I ever used, and, based
 on that, now the last I would ever recommend. It truly tears up the inside
 contact surface of the agraffe. It might work for a quickie fix-up, but I
would  never use it on a fine instrument of any kind. Just my experience.

In a message dated 9/25/2009 12:01:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,