[CAUT] Action Rail Flange Cloth

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 17:54:53 MDT 2009

Richard:

That makes as much sense as the "impact reduction" claim. There is no proof
 for any of this, but there is a sort of intuitive rightness to it. It's
one of  those little things that I've always simply duplicated since the
intuition was  there. But I've thought about it! Thanks!

Paul

In a message dated 9/25/2009 4:42:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,