[CAUT] Action Rail Flange Cloth

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Sep 25 20:15:31 MDT 2009

And the glue lasts how long? >g<
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cramer, Mark" <Cramer at BrandonU.CA>
To: <caut at ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Action Rail Flange Cloth

At last recollection, genuine replacement Steinway rail-cloth was only about
$8.00, is self-adhesive, bears an uncanny resemblance to the original
material being used at the factory, and installation therof is typically
within the skill-set of the average self-described technician...

"What's all this!!!!?"

Grommet... or was it Wallace? ;>)

best regards,
Mark Cramer,