[CAUT] experiment

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Sep 27 13:35:28 MDT 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for all the input on the action rail cloth!.

I'm going to try an experiment since this is a practice room grand. (it
will be awhile til I get results since it's going out for a new board,
bridges and pinblock.) When it returns, I'm going to do the following;

I'll put the stringing braid cloth with beeswax on a section, sandpaper on
a section, traditional cloth on a section, and bare-rail on a section and
see what happens!  Might make for some interesting discussion or a short
thing in the Journal.

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks, all, for all the great tips!

Paul