[CAUT] grand knuckles

Mccoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Wed Sep 30 15:47:44 MDT 2009

Interesting you should mention this Fred. Last spring we had Norman Krieger here to play with the symhpony (wonderful player BTW). Just before the concert he mentioned something about repetition being an issue for him. Unfortunately it was too late for me to address the problem beyond a cursory look at the backchecks, rep springs and such. So this summer before the season I went through the piano and found that dip and aftertouch were inconsistent and mostly too deep. Perhaps that was the culprit for his experience.

Alan