[CAUT] Keys

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 13:28:39 MDT 2010

Hi Jim,

I never had anyone complain when I was at Illinois Wesleyan.  One professor made regular use of New-skin (is that what's it called?), but never said anything to me.  To tell the truth, I'm not sure that the keys had ever been cleaned before I got there.  I'm surprised folks didn't stick to the keyboards.  They were totally gross.  I also used Key Brite to clean case parts where there was a big build up of grease/crud.

Barbara Richmond, RPT

near Peoria, Illinois