[CAUT] It's sooo nasty humid!

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 11 19:36:55 MDT 2010

More temporary at some times of the year than others. When schools can only afford to have pianos tuned once or twice a year, it makes NO sense to tune them at the times of year when they are at the far opposing ends of the climactic range. They're NEVER in tune then, because you're always doing large pitch corrections, which by nature will render a piano back out of tune in a few days.
Jeff