[CAUT] It's sooo nasty humid!

mick johnson mickjohnsonrpt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 20:53:45 MDT 2010

  I wasn't going to complain this year, but since you broke the seal, Paul,
Yes.
 Our building is hideous right now. Not only are we having our annual HVAC
soap opera, they have been painting all of the hallways in the building this
week.
I have no choice but to get started even though some of the studios are over
90 degrees in the daytime. I have attached a photo of my hygrometer from
9:30pm last night.
Yes, the air conditioning was "working".
--
Mick Johnson, R.P.T.
University of Nebraska, Kearney