[CAUT] Restringing only capo sections

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:54:56 MDT 2010

Thanks, Susan, Fred and Jim!  I'll do just that. String away. I do like
the 6 or 8 string at a time thing.  Maybe I'm just paranoid of a plate
cracking.  It' a Steinway from 60's.

Any problem with plate stability in that era??  Sure a lot of other
problems though? not a straight line of wip holes to be found, but the
hammer flange holes are good.  Who did this stuff, Mon? It must have been
the ganja!

Best,
Paul