[CAUT] Down Weight Too High With New Hammers

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 07:39:45 MDT 2010

MOI moment of inertia. The accelerated action incorporated two changes: the roller bearing and the movement of the leads toward the balance rail.  If you take sample up and downweights of, say, all the Cs (you can skip c88) and pictures of the lead pattern on those keys (if you can't measure the frontweight) it will help us to give a more informed opinion.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com