[CAUT] Balance Rail Bearings

Douglas E. Wood dew2 at u.washington.edu
Wed Aug 25 22:54:56 MDT 2010

You will often find that the bearings will sit better one way rather than the other. Yes, the keypins are not at right angles to the keys! I always pay attention to how the bottom of the bearing sits on the rail. Then I mark across the fronts of all the bearings to keep track of the orientation when leveling keys.

Doug Wood