[CAUT] Hazelton Bros NY 5'6" grand

Gregory Granoff Gregory.Granoff at humboldt.edu
Fri Aug 27 10:21:48 MDT 2010

Paul,
I hope it turns out to be worthwhile.  I actually really wanted to get my hands on the one that was here, as the original owner passed away, and it looked like there might have been an opportunity to grab it for cheap.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out and the piano left the area.  It really was that nice an instrument.

Greg