[CAUT] Hazelton Bros NY 5'6" grand

Ian Gillis iangillis78 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:08:22 MDT 2010

Similar to Cliff's experience, I serviced an old worn-out Hazelton grand of
that description from the 1910's. I think any genuine Hazelton Bros. piano
would have to be the better part of a century old at this point. They may
have been decent pianos when first made, but it doesn't make an enormous
amount of sense to me that someone could do a true restoration on a piano
like that and then sell it for that price. I suppose it's possible!
Ian Gillis