[CAUT] piano movers: national

Dr. Henry Nicolaides drsnic4 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:08:13 MDT 2010

Thank you for your response so quickly Wim.  BTW, Walter's phone has changed.  It is now 574-674-6139.

Henry

To: caut at ptg.org
From: tnrwim at aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:39:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [CAUT] piano movers: national

Henry

Walter Piano Transport. (The owner is the son of Charles Walters Piano)

Phone 575-674-6220

e-mail:  hwalter at comcast.com

Web: www.walterpianotransport.com

They displayed at the last couple of conventions. I believe they even go door to door.

Wim