[CAUT] Hazelton Bros NY 5'6" grand

Shawn Hansen kayceemusic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 22:22:36 MDT 2010

I have rebuilt one that was that size from 1918, if I remember correctly.
It really came out quite nicely.  Kept old board, shimmed and helped out the
ribs that were loose, and then recapped the bridge.  Full action rebuild and
when that was done, David Stanwood was thrilled about the geometry and ratio
on the piano.  I think it had a great sound.  No telling what their
consistency was like, but would like to hear about what this one is like.
 The only odd thing about it, is its height.  It was significantly taller
than the other pianos in the shop.

good luck,
Shawn

--