[CAUT] F..riction (rep spring)

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Dec 2 20:10:42 MST 2010

In the case of the Baldwin wippen I think the screw is located too close in
on the spring lever. About the only way they will work is to keep a lot of
friction in the repetition bushing. Way back when I did experiment a bit
with moving the screw out some which seemed to help some. But, since it was
one of those things that "no one ever complained about" there was little
interest in doing anything about it.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication