[CAUT] Reality check...Big Time!

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 14:01:16 MST 2010

On 12/11/2010 1:56 PM, Edward Sambell wrote:
> A friend of mine, who I had taught was asked by a customer, "How is my
> piano"?. He thought a moment, then replied, "Let's put it this way
> ma'am. If your piano was a horse, it would have to be shot?.
>
> Ted Sambell

My father in law used to use that one. I try to say something nice about
the piano. "It would make an excellent crappie shelter.", or "Get that
old soundboard out of there, and you'd have one heck of a fine cheese
slicer." "There's a lot of good BTU potential here, and just in time for
winter."

Ron N