[CAUT] Reality check...Big Time!

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 11:28:32 MST 2010

On 12/13/2010 11:21 AM, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
> It is even more disturbing to learn later that when selling it to yet
> another unsuspecting sucker they used something like the line; “we had
> our piano tuner, ____, look at it and he said it was in great condition.
>
> ddf

And worse; I've gotten calls from people who just bought a piano I'd
recently declined to tune, with the story that I'd rebuilt it.

These days, when I condemn a piano, I suggest that they not have the new
owner call me, as I'll cheerfully enlighten them and refer them back to
the seller mad. That still doesn't entirely work, but it helps.

Ron N