[CAUT] Crescendo punchings was RE: aftertouch

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 15 17:53:07 MST 2010

Hey, Jim,
Why not set up some test pianos with alternating octaves using Crescendo and standard punchings?
To be comprehensive, you'd need to compare at least three different thicknesses of standard punchings, but for a start you could use factory Steinway punchings and Crescendo.
Don't say anything, just set up the piano and see if anyone comments!
Ed Sutton