[CAUT] Spurlock tool variations

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:17:45 MST 2010

Here's a better picture. I could have used the Spurlock damper cutting block
as a spacer instead.

The clamping table a friend gave to me two days ago. I didn't have to modify
it to clamp the sander. That's almost a first. A tool I didn't have to
change to make usable.

There is only one screw at an angle holding the block of wood to pin it to
the back board of Wally's jig. Hey Dale, I like this better than yours. It's
easier to get the hammer in and out. Faster. You like that. Check out the
Palmgren vise to raise the level of your tool envy.

Keith