[CAUT] Friday puzzler

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jul 8 16:06:20 MDT 2010

Sorry for the delayed response.  Everything else is in check, but I may
indeed check the balance rail punchings on the sharps neighboring this A.
That might lend some further info.  Good call! I hadn't thought of that.

Again, you newby's pay attention to this list!  You'll learn something
every day :>)

Thanks! Still learning!

Paul