[CAUT] New CD !

Don Mannino dmannino at kawaius.com
Wed Nov 3 13:44:44 MDT 2010

Beautiful recording.  Nice work getting the piano to sound so good.  It sustains quite well.

I bet that pedal / damper system noise was driving you crazy, though.  I guess you have to live with such things in such an old instrument.  It would be interesting to hear what kind of things you needed to do in preparation for the recording, or if you had the freedom to do anything besides tune!

Don Mannino