[CAUT] New website

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 11:17:00 MDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Very nice website.  I enjoyed perusing it, and learned a few things in the process.  That's always time well spent.

In your "Initial Information" page, first paragraph, you have:

 Often piano keys need to be aligned, leveled and regulated after being installed, and require training to accomplish this.

May I suggest changing it to something along the lines of, "Often piano keys need to be aligned, leveled and regulated after being installed, and this requires special training."  After all, it is the "adjustER," rather than the "adjustEE" that needs the special training.

Alan Eder