[CAUT] Toughest piece for piano stability?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 8 10:06:03 MST 2010

Ronnie Millsap used to play with his feet too (His keys were the most disgusting I have ever seen. If he could have seen them I don't think he would have told tuners NEVER to clean the keys) but he was nothing like Keith Kershaw.

Keith Kershaw, (sp?) this fellow we discussed months ago, was BY FAR the hardest ever on our pianos. IMHO no "heavy player" has ever exceeded the "unconventional" players I've dealt with; i.e. fists, elbows, etc. Even feet don't seem to have the velocity of fists, although they break off more sharps!

Jim Busby BYU