[CAUT] cp70b

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Mon Nov 8 17:16:57 MST 2010

The actions are Yamaha quality and respond well to traditional techniques. I
always found tuning the bass to be frustrating. The electronics are usually
not a problem and it would be okay for a practice piano. He can plug
headphones direct and won't bother the neighbors. The price is probably a
little high for my neighborhood but your mileage may vary.

Hope this helps,
DP
Dale Probst RPT
Registered Piano Technician