[CAUT] Fw: Baldwin Piano Factory Sale Next Weekend Only

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 19:58:21 MST 2010

Baldwin has temporarily suspended manufacturing at our plant in Trumann, Arkansas and has moved some of our existing inventory to Plano, Texas where some of our classic American-made Baldwin pianos will be sold at savings of up to 60% off. Also included are our several new models of grands and verticals with deeply discounted prices.

This is very typical wording for "factory" sales, along the lines of "university sales". Keys words here are : "some of the existing inventory",  "some of our ... pianos",  and "included are several new models".  Basically, a couple of Baldwin grand and uprights will be on sale, as well as LOTs of other brands that this dealer carries.

As far as Baldwin temporarily suspending manufacturing is concerned, although I haven't heard anything, all Baldwin has to do is give everyone a 1 or 2 week vacation, and they can claim that manufacturing is being suspended.  It's nothing more than a big sales ploy.

Wim