[CAUT] Fw: how to REALLY enjoy music

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 15 16:26:22 MST 2010

Great kid! He's got the essence down. Expression that some never learn, and maybe can't.

I don't think I ever picked my nose while conducting my orchestra, but I did have to zip up my pants once. (Picture the concertmaster gently wiggling an index finger and pointing down.) I should patent the movement my left hand did in one stroke w/o telegraphing it. The orchestra gave me a standing ovation afterward.  Those were the days, in another life.

Jim Busby