[CAUT] Baldwin D bridge (photo rotated)

Edward Sambell esambell at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 09:57:08 MST 2010

On seing your photo, the design is not so nice as my customer's. It had a square
nut, about 3/4 long with a wire threaded into it above and below. One wire would
hah a lefthand thread, but I do not remember which.Each end had a fitting, the
top to centerpin it to the wippen, and the bottom a bushed claw to clip over a
pin in the key.

Ted Sambell