[CAUT] Montal (was Re: Baldwin D bridge)

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 23:25:42 MST 2010

Can you consider sending it out in manuscript form to some of us who might
be interested? I certainly am.

Paul

In a message dated 11/17/2010 8:56:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fssturm at unm.edu writes:

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the  suggestion. That is one possibility, as is the American
Musical Instrument  Society. Once I have gone back through the translation,
I'll shop it around a  bit.
Fred

On Nov 17, 2010, at 8:45 PM, _PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_