[CAUT] Chopstick tool needles?

Shelley srbanders at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 18 09:29:30 MST 2010

The same is true for me, Susan and all,  I rarely ever break one and I broke
two last week! I carry an extra stick so if that happens, I don't have to
take the time to replace the needle.  They are so thin, don't take up much
space.  But I promptly broke that second one in the same hammer, but I think
it was something about my technique not the felt which needed needling but
was not overly un-accepting of needling.

 I do use #7's and believe that is the recommended size by top voicing
"profs".

 Perhaps
'rarely ever' breaking one makes one a bit too bold at times!

Best,  Shelley