[CAUT] F..riction

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 15:45:56 MST 2010

It's interesting to note the new trend on S/F resistance to very low levels
in the neighborhood of 0-1 grams.  This trend seems to have latched onto the
Stanwood protocols in order to make the action feel even more facile.
Personally, I think it's a mistake and while it does give a first impression
of a very friendly and resistance free action the down side (for many,
though not all) is an accompanying lack of control of both tone and touch.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com