[CAUT] Pegasus Grand CC208P

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 03:08:00 MDT 2010

OK, so it's a neat design and I'm sure Schimmle will sell tons of them. But the design, and material of the case. begs to ask this question. What does it sound like? I always believed the sound of a piano comes from the material of not only of the soundbaord, but also of the case. We've had discussion about whether a wood case finished in poyester is brighter than a satin laquer finished case. But with this case, it doesn't look there is any wood. Will it make a difference in the tone?

Wim